Hello there.

Options
immy62
immy62 Posts: 9 Member
Hello my name Is Imogen(Immy)
Today I have decided to take my first step towards losing around 5 stone in weight. I have done so many diets before and have lost 2 stone but have always put it back on . This time I am not going to look at it as a diet but as a charge in my eating habits and life style. I went to the pool today and swam 96 lengths. I love swimming so I thought this is the best exercise for me to do.
So would love to chat with other like minded people so we can support each other.
Thank you for reading this
Immy

Replies

• cyndlynn
    cyndlynn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Support from friends is very helpful for weight loss! Just knowing that someone is seeing what you are eating and seeing what exercise you're doing is a great motivator!
  • kfm6
    kfm6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've lost 34 pounds and have another 25 or 30 to go. I've changed my eating habits to eating whole foods and avoiding processed foods as much as I can. I'm always looking to add a new recipe that fits with my change to whole foods. I included 1+ hours at the gym 5-7 days a week (2 days of strength training / aerobic for the other days). You can add me as a friend if you are interested in providing mutual support. Good luck with your goals.

Kevin
  • immy62
    immy62 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello. I enjoy swimming as away to get fit and have swam 120 lengths today. I have a long way to go but will get there this time.