Checking in.

Options
heatherkopacz
heatherkopacz Posts: 14 Member
Day 2 of coming back. I am the world's worst about checking in or sticking to something. But this time I really do want it so I'm gonna try my best. I was actually 600 points short of my calorie intake. So I need to work on a set diet plan to make sure I get all the calories I need.

Replies

• mellyboobear
    mellyboobear Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Best of luck!(:
  • heatherkopacz
    Options
    Thanks
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,541 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of coming back. I am the world's worst about checking in or sticking to something. But this time I really do want it so I'm gonna try my best. I was actually 600 points short of my calorie intake. So I need to work on a set diet plan to make sure I get all the calories I need.

What does this mean?
  • chaney3000
    chaney3000 Posts: 261 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    If you want it, you will find a way. Just don't let outside distract you cause its super easy to get distracted and lose sight of the goal.
  • heatherkopacz
    Options

What does this mean?

Well I'm not good at keeping to a diet, so I am looking to talk to people on here for encouragement and to push me. Also I was 600 calories short yesterday so I need to plan meals to make sure I'm getting what I need.

• heatherkopacz
    Options
    chaney3000 wrote: »
    If you want it, you will find a way. Just don't let outside distract you cause its super easy to get distracted and lose sight of the goal.

Thank you! I'm very determined to do this.
  • Buff_Man
    Buff_Man Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Make sure you log everything you eat, be honest and consistent! Good luck feel free to add me