Neopets

Options
2»

Replies

• Julip89
    Julip89 Posts: 25
    Options
    Ya'll ready for this?

I signed into Neopets in the year 2000. I think I log on once every...2 years or so. This makes me want to check it, but I can't remember my stupid password. My username was/is juliane335 and I know I had a cow and I so uniquely named him Horns100_200.
  • Birlioz
    Birlioz Posts: 20
    Options
    Oh dear...

I remember when Neopets wasn't so... child-friendly? XD

I remember parading around as an 80 year old man, telling everyone to call me "Pa" so my username was pa280.

I was such the retard.

last time I was on Neopets people were begging me for my pet Basins, an unaltered Grey Kougra with a great name, like "I'll trade you this and that for him blah blah blah"

and I was like

NAO
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Oh dear...

I remember when Neopets wasn't so... child-friendly? XD

I remember parading around as an 80 year old man, telling everyone to call me "Pa" so my username was pa280.

I was such the retard.

last time I was on Neopets people were begging me for my pet Basins, an unaltered Grey Kougra with a great name, like "I'll trade you this and that for him blah blah blah"

and I was like

NAO

You scare me.
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    I still go on the Neoboards when I have nothing better to do.

Which is quite often.

Not even slightly ashamed.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I still go on the Neoboards when I have nothing better to do.

Which is quite often.

Not even slightly ashamed.

I do to check in on the Plushie Tycoon crowd.... though I miss some of the old timers there.
  • LeakieChan
    LeakieChan Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I still log in from time to time! they have thedailyneopets.com that helps you get all your freebies and then if you use the Habitarium and just let it run in the bank ground you can make major bank once you get to level 50!
  • crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    neopet people add me ? i just got a new account crissy_girl_1997