Dancing My Favorite Songs Is My Favorite Workout! Try it!

idaliabelaly
idaliabelaly Posts: 6
edited November 2023 in Fitness and Exercise
Hello everyone!

Well I just wanted to tell you girls that I'm going to be trying to keep up with a dancing workout I've done that's helped me lose a lot of weight before; it sucks though cause I stopped doing it and now i'm up again because of stuff that happened in my personal/family life.

Anyways, I'm going to try it again because I know it works and it works fast. What I do is I open my Windows Media Player and chose an hour of my favorite hiphop, pop, and reggeaton songs and then I just dance as if I were in the club non-stop. Yup, it's worked before and I think I lost about 15 pounds in less than a month.

Yup, if anyone wants to try to do this with me a couple of times a week it would be awesome. I want to have a pal to talk about doing this with...if that makes sense.

Message me on AIM or on here if you're interested in doing this for a couple of weeks/months with me. I'm very nice and friendly and can help if you need music to dance to.

My screename is: idaliabees

thanks to all who reply!!!!

Replies

• Hello everyone!

Well I just wanted to tell you girls that I'm going to be trying to keep up with a dancing workout I've done that's helped me lose a lot of weight before; it sucks though cause I stopped doing it and now i'm up again because of stuff that happened in my personal/family life.

Anyways, I'm going to try it again because I know it works and it works fast. What I do is I open my Windows Media Player and chose an hour of my favorite hiphop, pop, and reggeaton songs and then I just dance as if I were in the club non-stop. Yup, it's worked before and I think I lost about 15 pounds in less than a month.

Yup, if anyone wants to try to do this with me a couple of times a week it would be awesome. I want to have a pal to talk about doing this with...if that makes sense.

Message me on AIM or on here if you're interested in doing this for a couple of weeks/months with me. I'm very nice and friendly and can help if you need music to dance to.

My screename is: idaliabees

thanks to all who reply!!!!
This discussion has been closed.