Lite n easy

Options
Hi, just wondering if there r any other Aussies doing lite n easy? Would love it if u could add me as a friend! I started lite n easy 6 days ago and it has been so good to give me the kick start I needed. But I will admit, I don't think I'll last too long on the dinners... I much prefer my home cooked food but just need to control my portions. Anyway, I'd love to hear from anyone else on the program... How r u finding the food? How long have u been on lit em easy? R u doing the full days or only part days?

Replies

• maria11dee
    maria11dee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm from Sydney, also on lite n easy! I started last week on the 7 day 1200 calorie breakfast lunch and dinner plan. I have been on it before and lost 15kgs in just over 8 weeks!
    I agree about the dinners, but I must say I stick to it a lot better with the full meal plan, once I get to my goal I'm planning on dropping to the 5 day 1200 breakfast and lunch only - and adding my own dinners with the same portions!
    Are you able to fit any excercise into your day?
  • mrsdobbins
    mrsdobbins Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm starting today for the same reason, get back on track. I'm doing the lunch/ dinner combo.
  • bmowen
    bmowen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm from Perth.

I started 1 week ago on lite n Easy. I lost 4kg in the first week but expect that to change over coming weeks as I usually lose a lot of weight when I first start to diet but then settle into a more normal weight loss.

I'm enjoying the dinners so far and like the convenience of having all of my food delivered and planned out for the week. I'm heading to Victoria this weekend so only ordered the 5 day plan. I'm not sure how I am going to handle having to miss a few days though.