Free instructions for World's most POWERFUL CLEANSE

Options
senecarr
senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
Hi. Everyone, I've learned of the most powerful cleanse possible. It is so potent that precise use is necessary not just for effectiveness, but also for your own safety. I'm willing to share this cleanse's ingredients, but I can't in good conscience do so to anyone that isn't capable of working with it. Therefore, anyone that is interested can start proving their ability to use it right now. Use your MFP account, and log everything you eat for 30 days, everything in grams or mL's, and I mean everything! Whole foods, prepackaged, single serving, everything! Do this for 30 days. Also, record your own personal weight every day (some of these ingredients are bulk purchases, you'll need this practice). Once you can prove that to me with 30 days worth and by sharing your MFP diary with me, I'll let you know the greatest weight loss cleanse in history. I guarantee you'll be ready for incredible, continuous, low struggle weight loss. GET STARTED NOW!

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    In
  • coreyreichle
    coreyreichle Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Step 1: Buy Haribo Sugar Free Gummi Bears (5 lb bag).
    Step 2: Proceed to consume at least 1 lb of them.
    Step 3: ???
    Step 4: PROFIT!!!
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I don't know, I'm kind of skeptical of this. Can I just throw my money at you so you can already tell me the secret?
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I already know I'm not worthy
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    But, but it is soooo difficult to do what you are asking for 30 whole days.
    Could I not just send you bag loads of money and get the secret now?

I soooo need a cleanse my toxins are making me obese.

Cheers, h.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Luckily I'm one of the few privileged folks who has already tried this true key to success. I can happily report that I have lost all my weight and have been maintaining for 2+ yrs. I do understand the OPs hesitation to discuss this as this most are not ready /not capable of understanding how powerful this weight loss solution is.
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Since I weigh in ounces, I guess I'll never learn the secret. ;)
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    In as well. I need to know teh secrets.
    Though, I have to admit, I immediately thought of Haribo after reading the title.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
  • joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Aaalmost ready to flag before I read the whole thing. Funny. Only I don't have kitchen and body scales so I'll wait and see what results people get on the logging faithfully and accurately cleanse before I join
  • solocash
    solocash Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to know what it is to . But I don't have a scale yet for my food or weight so as soon as I get the things I need I am in!
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I already know the secret ingredient to make up the world's most powerful cleanse....
    Kidneys. The answer is kidneys.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    In a pie with steak?
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    In a pie with steak?

Lolz :)
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Oh man. So many people with no food scale ! Get yourselves a food scale and learn how to weigh All your solids !
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    Two people flagged without reading clearly.

I dunno about this one, is it as good as the Peep Cleanse with the many books that must be bought?
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Weighing? Logging? Why, it's just crazy enough to work!

LMAO at the people who flagged. You need to read more than just the title, folks!
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    Why should I believe what you say?
  • tripple7
    tripple7 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    There's no cleanse secret everyone. I'm sure you've probably googled it to see what answers you get.

This is a motivational post by the OP to try and get everyone to log their foods accurately and to get the procrastinators to keep up. After 30days you will have been cleansed In a way that you actually realise how much calories you are eating as opposed to your guesses or cup measurements. And you'll also get to see more accurate info on your nutrition intake (macros). As you log items accurately, you'll be able to adjust the measurements to ensure you meet your goal calories/macros etc.

After 30 days, all you'll get is "well done, now carry on. That wasn't so hard was it?"

o:)o:)
  • 3bambi3
    3bambi3 Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    tripple7 wrote: »
    There's no cleanse secret everyone. I'm sure you've probably googled it to see what answers you get.

This is a motivational post by the OP to try and get everyone to log their foods accurately and to get the procrastinators to keep up. After 30days you will have been cleansed In a way that you actually realise how much calories you are eating as opposed to your guesses or cup measurements. And you'll also get to see more accurate info on your nutrition intake (macros). As you log items accurately, you'll be able to adjust the measurements to ensure you meet your goal calories/macros etc.

After 30 days, all you'll get is "well done, now carry on. That wasn't so hard was it?"

o:)o:)

Nah. I'm pretty sure the answer involves some tea. And cayanne pepper.