Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Seeking positive reinforcement, motivation, friendship, and food ideas!

Hi My Fitness Pal! I am not new to my fitness pal, or dieting for that matter. This time around I am making the choice to make this a lifestyle not a diet. I am at an alltime high of 265.4 lbs and my husband and I want to start a family. I certainly cannot think of conceiving at a weight like this. I am trying to focus on keeping sugar and carbs low since my triglycerides are high. I am also focusing on my water intake and my physical activity. With a heavy work schedule at a desk during the day and home office at night i can be pretty sedentary. My fitbit has assisted me with getting to move more and little by little i increase my goals. I am looking for friends who actively log their healthy foods so we can bounce ideas off eachother, id also like motivation as well as give back. I have a lot of mfp friend but many dont log properly or to be honest eat crap all day. Looking forward to the new friends on my new journey:)

Replies

• fontes830
    fontes830 Posts: 58 Member
    Feel free to add me :) I log each day and am on week 3 of p90X