I think I've seen it all now!!

Options
We've had a couple threads about odd things at the gym and some are kind of funny. I have an odd one to add. After our workout my husband and I like to take a swim in the pool. While in the pool area today a lady came in who needed a scooter to get around. I've seen her around some and thought to myself "good for her" we all have to start somewhere. Today she had to use the chair assist to get into the pool. I thought "good for her" the best exercise for the joints is in the pool. But when she got in the pool and had her assistant hand her her bag my jaw dropped. She proceeded to pull out a full course dinner and eat it while hanging on the side of the pool.

I started my journey at 314 lbs, and my mom died at the age of 67 and 385lbs, so I'm not one to ridicule someone else. Dont' you find this strange? I think I've seen it all now.

Replies

• jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Wait, she was eating in the pool?? Ewwwww...
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    idk...have you seen this?

happyEnding.jpg
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Aren't there rules about eating in the pool??

I'd have reminded her that she could have cramped up if she didn't wait 30 minutes. lol.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised the gym would allow this, as it could be very messy for the pools filter :) Very strange indeed!
  • swoods516
    swoods516 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable! Not onky is it wrong to have food in the pool but why would someone assist her? There's something wrong with that individual!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i would've gone straight to gym management.
  • swoods516
    swoods516 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable! Not onky is it wrong to have food in the pool but why would someone assist her? There's something wrong with that individual!
  • behappio
    behappio Posts: 2
    Options
    Not going to lie, this made me laugh