4lbs in one day?!

Options
2»

Replies

• Lindsay375
    Lindsay375 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily and I enter it in MFP. I also weigh myself through the day to get a feeling for my weight fluctuations through-out the day. Its all data to me, I have said it before...I LOVE spreadsheet so the more data the better.

I have found that I will see a big drop ( for me thats more than a pound) after I work out really hard and don't drink a lot of water, or after a night of adult beverages. Usually by the next day I will be back up...but I as long as I stayed on track about a week or two later I will see that low number back and it stays low.

I think a lot of factors affect a individual weigh-in and its the trends you need to understand ( I use Happy Scale). The daily weigh-ins are just a way to have more data to average over :smiley: I get excited to see the lowest number I have ever seen, and get excited all over again when it sticks around, and then get really excited to beat it!
  • minniesb69
    minniesb69 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Lindsay375 wrote: »
    I weigh daily and I enter it in MFP. I also weigh myself through the day to get a feeling for my weight fluctuations through-out the day. Its all data to me, I have said it before...I LOVE spreadsheet so the more data the better.

I have found that I will see a big drop ( for me thats more than a pound) after I work out really hard and don't drink a lot of water, or after a night of adult beverages. Usually by the next day I will be back up...but I as long as I stayed on track about a week or two later I will see that low number back and it stays low.

I think a lot of factors affect a individual weigh-in and its the trends you need to understand ( I use Happy Scale). The daily weigh-ins are just a way to have more data to average over :smiley: I get excited to see the lowest number I have ever seen, and get excited all over again when it sticks around, and then get really excited to beat it!

I can't agree more. Lol. You actually sound like me. I love seeing the graph and seeing trends