1lb a week

sandragemini
sandragemini Posts: 30 Member
edited March 2016 in Challenges
Back at it!
I'm Sandra I'm 27. Back in 2014 I weighed 160 pounds. I lost about 40 pounds and made it to 122. Then I stopped for some reason and I have gained about 10 pounds. I am having a tummy tuck on March 23rd to correct my muscle separation and get rid of loose skin from two really huge pregnancy bellies. I would like to get back to my goal weight of 122 to 125. I know I won't be able to do that before the surgery and I will have to be pretty much inactive for the first three weeks. But I figure I have two weeks to start and if I start with a healthy lifestyle now it will be easier during and after the surgery to continue it. Weight loss is mostly diet more than exercise so I figure if I exercise some now and then I eat healthy after the surgery until I can exercise again. My motivation is my birthday trip to Punta Cana on may 26, I should have reached my goal weight by then. I'm in Miami Florida in the Kendall area where are you from?

Replies

• mrsvitz
    mrsvitz Posts: 6 Member
    edited March 2016
    I would love to have an accountability partner in losing about 1 pound a week. I just had my last little one in December and need to drop 35-40lbs!! My goal is to be there by the first week of November for a family trip to Disneyland. My name is Jennifer, I live by Seattle Washington, and I am 32 yrs old.
  • sandragemini
    Hey jennifer, let's do it! I'm going to be posting the at home daily workout challenges I used to do when I dropped the weight the first time. They will be on my news feed. Follow them with me and comment on them when ur done :) you have a lot of time before your trip so I'm sure ull reach ur goal. can't wait to see how far we can get.
  • keastp
    keastp Posts: 9 Member
    How do you join the challenges
  • sandragemini
    No need to join just follow my news feed I'll post there.
  • sandragemini
    I will be posting for myself and what I'm doing anyone is free to join in but this is not a MFP challenge