Did YOU gain healthily over pregnancy?

Options
I'm new here on MFP and am psyched about all the wonderful, supportive pregnant friends I've found. I love that I'm not alone in being pregnant and tracking. If you're expecting, I'd love you to add me and would love to motivate you right back.

But ALSO . . . I'm willing to bet there are lots of you ladies who have been pregnant in the past and rocked it, tracking your eating and staying active and ultimately gaining a healthy amount of weight. I'd love to be friends with any of you too because I'd love motivation and support from people who've done what I've set out to do.

<3 Sarah

Replies

• _cassie623
    _cassie623 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm pregnant as well. I joined a little over a week ago to track my calories in hopes I don't gain too much. I've been looking for some pregnant friends on here without any luck, so I'll be sending you a request if that's ok :)
  • thegirlwthegreenapple
    Options
    Yay! Thanks!
  • sarahyourprincess
    sarahyourprincess Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    also pregnant and terrified of gaining too much
  • TabithaLK
    TabithaLK Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I gained more than I had hoped with my first (43 lbs). I tracked my food diligently during my pregnancy, but I had a lot of water retention. It took about 9 months to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Now just 1 year after having my daughter I am pregnant again. I am really hoping to keep my weight gain down this time by being more physically active. I'd love to find some friends also interested in healthy weight gain during pregnancy.
  • alibella81
    alibella81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 16 weeks pregnant. Definitely want to monitor my weight gain and i'm so glad MFP has the option to track weight gain. Glad to see other pregnant ladies on here!