Last Last Chance Workout

Alright I need some advice! I have 3 weeks left of the challenge I'm in. My ultimate goal was to lose 17.5 lbs. As of right now I have lost 9.6 lbs total and need 7.9 lbs to reach my goal. I do my typical 30-45 mins of cardio on the treadmill 5-6 days a week along with a few workout videos. Is there anything you guys can suggest as far as HIIT's, videos or change up my treadmill routines?

Replies

• hill8570
    hill8570 Posts: 1,466 Member
    Hmmmm. 8 pounds. If from fat, that's 28,000 calories. A deficit of over 1300 calories a day.

Looking at your picture, you can't get there from here without gaming the system.

Is there prize money or something at stake (where losing water weight makes short-term sense). You can probably knock off three or four pounds just messing with your water weight before weigh in. Getting the other four pounds from calorie deficit is do-able.

What's your current deficit and current loss rate?
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,420 MFP Moderator
    To lose that much fat with your current state, is unlikely. But if you want to cheat for a competition, just go Keto for the last 3 weeks. You can deplete some good water weight from it.