Gonna be FIT at 40! ohhh yeah!!!!!

Options
So found this app and comunuity and its great! Determined to get fit and stay fit!!!! Challenge myself and encourage others...

Replies

• NoLimitJay
    NoLimitJay Posts: 101 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    How ya doing? I'm Jay.. New here also! #fitand43 :) lol
  • Beehappybaby
    Beehappybaby Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    NoLimitJay wrote: »

Hi Jay; #fit and 43!!! What you do sell your soul to the devil? Or is that your younger brother ;) hope you find it helpful and motivating! I have to get fit signed up for a mud run! And all sorts of other races that will prob kill me if I dont! Feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  • NoLimitJay
    Options
    NoLimitJay wrote: »

Hi Jay; #fit and 43!!! What you do sell your soul to the devil? Or is that your younger brother ;) hope you find it helpful and motivating! I have to get fit signed up for a mud run! And all sorts of other races that will prob kill me if I dont! Feel free to add me as a friend. :)

LOL!!! Didn't sell anything and I'm an only child so ... I dunno! Lol clean living I guess. Thank you though :) you don't look anything near 40 either, you look GREAT! That's awesome about the races! I do them as well, they are a blast... And the good thing is, they won't kill ya ! Lol ;). You'll do great!
  • Beehappybaby
    Options
    Clean leaving...must try that! Actually I am...2 days In get me o:) anyway I'll take your word for it; but looking forward to doing my best rambo/arnie/actionman (showing my age) impression on the mud runs! Will be interesting if nothing else!
  • NoLimitJay
    Options
    Lol! It's not 100% clean.. I like carbs and some beer!
    I can almost visualize the impressions when you do the races!! Hahaha!! That's awesome!
  • Beehappybaby
    Options
    Thank god for that; I would really of worried! Who doesn't like carbs ( >:) and beer :p the carbs I am pretty good at kicking (the rubbish ones) .....im a cheese fiend :'( As for the impressions...the reality will be far worse than anything you can imagine!
  • taterfit
    taterfit Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Good luck in your journey! You got this!
  • RNZLR44
    RNZLR44 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club!! Hope you have a great journey! Feel free to add me if you want some motivation and encouragement!
  • ScoobaChick
    ScoobaChick Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I sent you a FR. I started weighlifting at 42. 45 now and I am way fitter than I was in my 30s!
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I'm fit and 40
  • RNZLR44
    RNZLR44 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I sent you a FR. I started weighlifting at 42. 45 now and I am way fitter than I was in my 30s!

Your name reminds me of Scuba Steve from one of Adam Sandler's movies:) @ScoobaChick