friend?

Options
cnr0905
cnr0905 Posts: 167 Member
as a rule, do friends message friends on here regularly or just look into other ppls diets and posts etc?

Replies

• cnr0905
    Options
    in the words of phil collins, no reply at all
  • cnr0905
    Options
    did i say something wrong????????
  • tiffanyw1116
    Options
    It depends. Many of my friends are extremely active and reply to posts and comments. Theyre very motivational.
  • AspiringPinkPinUp
    Options
    I message a select few of my friends on a regular basis! The rest I mainly speak to thru the news feed =] I've made quite a few close connections on here
    :drinker:
  • angievelvet
    Options
    i only have a few friends and we are on and off the site. so i just depends
  • cnr0905
    Options
    phew! i thought my breath was bad or sumpin, nobody would answer me. thank you ladies. anyway im looking for one good friend to keep in touch with and nobdy replies to messages.... ill keep lookin.
  • AspiringPinkPinUp
    Options
    Why just one friend?? Why not have a couple?! :smile:
  • cnr0905
    Options
    i cant get one to answer a message how u want me to get a couple???hahahaha
  • AspiringPinkPinUp
    Options
    i cant get one to answer a message how u want me to get a couple???hahahaha

:laugh: Sorry about that!! Perhaps it's something you're saying to people?! Not sure hun!! Good luck, add me if you'd like. I'm down for new friends!! :smile: :drinker:
  • prairiewalker
    prairiewalker Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    It's trivial..but..since you don't have your profile filled out and you don't even have one picture of yourself...it does seem a bit weird to be responding to one on one messages..I bet if you took the time to let your MFP's know something about yourself..you'd get better results with your "messaging".:flowerforyou:
  • AspiringPinkPinUp
    Options
    It's trivial..but..since you don't have your profile filled out and you don't even have one picture of yourself...it does seem a bit weird to be responding to one on one messages..I bet if you took the time to let your MFP's know something about yourself..you'd get better results with your "messaging".:flowerforyou:

Agreed. Just checked out your profile. ^^ Take that advice! :happy:
  • cnr0905
    Options
    ill do that, thank ya ladies. ill check back when im updated.