Does anyone else ride?

Options
aquarabbit
aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
I am considering getting back into riding as a hobby (depending on how expensive it is). I did show jumping when I was younger, but after I hurt my knee I had to give up ballet and riding for a while and never got back into it. Now I'm slowly getting back into ballet and I wonder if it might be time for riding. Does anyone else ride? I'd love to find people who do!

Replies

• robnfc
    robnfc Posts: 17
    Options
    I still ride regulary (everyday when I was in the forces) and Ive had ACL reconstruction on both knees so I kind of understand your concern. It took me while before I was jumping again but the strenght soon came back in my thighs which obviously helped me grip and took some of the strain off my knees.
  • CactusF1ower
    CactusF1ower Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I love road-biking....someone walked into my garage and stole my bike. I need to get another one
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I love road-biking....someone walked into my garage and stole my bike. I need to get another one

Horseback riding :flowerforyou:
  • salt160
    salt160 Posts: 44
    Options
    horses-The "other" riding.

I thought it was bikes too until I got further in to the post.

Bikes eat less and are a lot easier to clean up after, They also give you a much better workout. Consider coming over to the dark side....
  • MommaWheezy
    MommaWheezy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Harley Davidson - the only ride!
  • salt160
    salt160 Posts: 44
    Options

I always wanted a Harley.....until I rode one. What a let down it was. Sorry if i stepped on anyone's penis!
  • pjol79
    pjol79 Posts: 50 Member
    Options

I always wanted a Harley.....until I rode one. What a let down it was. Sorry if i stepped on anyone's penis!

Since MommaWheezy appears to be a woman, I don't think you gotta worry about her penis.

I dropped in b/c I thought this was about motorcycles too. This summer weather is great for all kinds of riders though. Hope you all are enjoying yourselves outside!
  • Kelseygreenez
    Options
    Of course you should! Horseback riding is the only way to go! :)
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

Heck yes!!

Love me some loud pipes!