Maintenance Phase Friends?

Options
lolablitz
lolablitz Posts: 38 Member
Hi, I'm in maintenance and I think it's tricky so I would really like to befriend some folks who are also maintaining to get menu ideas and get a better understanding of solid lifetime eating habits. I will probably be on MFP for life because I love logging (I know, total nerd), and I log every day except on holidays and vacations.

Replies

• stagingfirstplace
    stagingfirstplace Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    We just became friends but im currently aiming to maintain my weight but change my body composition so i might be a good example of some things to implementt!
  • lolablitz
    Options
    I also try to eat whole foods, but I love muffins!, so that doesn't always work :) I do try and bake my own sweets because I avoid HFCS like the plague.
  • lolablitz
    Options
    We just became friends but im currently aiming to maintain my weight but change my body composition so i might be a good example of some things to implementt!

Awesome!
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I've been in maintenance since Sept (on here for almost 2 yrs) and I live in Waukesha so we're real life neighbors.
  • amonkey794
    amonkey794 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I also try to eat whole foods, but I love muffins!, so that doesn't always work :) I do try and bake my own sweets because I avoid HFCS like the plague.

Like you said, this is a lifetime thing. Saying no to foods you love is no way to live your life, it is all about balance. If you like the food, eat it, just don't go batsh** crazy! LOL :flowerforyou:
  • Mariposa_Lily
    Mariposa_Lily Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Not maintaining yet, but I'll (hopefully) be there soon--I only had 10 to lose, and I'm down to less than 6 now. Feel free to add me!

(Oh, and I've got two pretty healthy muffin recipes to die for --> friendship bribe)
  • lucyprunner
    Options
    Would love some maintenance pals :)
  • ctabs8
    ctabs8 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am almost there too. So It would be awesome to have friends to go through the next phase with. Add me if you like, as well as anyone else who posted here :)
  • TigerBite
    TigerBite Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Maintinance here too (hypothyroid as well .. though since I am medicated, I guess I am technically euthyroid at this point) . also a clean eater ... feel free to add me ..
  • sklebar
    sklebar Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have been maintaining now for 4/5 months, but I'm worried about putting it back on, so now I keep my calories at losing .2 kg. per week, but then I seem to have trouble losing too much, even though I'm eating quite healthy. I have my "re-feed" once a week where I might have an extra bowl of cereal and 3 biscuits for my "treat of the week." Anyone else feeling the same worry?