10 Day Challenge// A new challenge each day!

hnnhwldr
hnnhwldr Posts: 7 Member
edited March 2016 in Challenges
Hello everyone! I've participated in many challenges before but this is my first time creating one. It's open to anyone who wants to join and you can start at any time - just post which day you are on and how you got on with it. So, here are the challenges!

Day one// 15 extra minutes of exercise (or a half hour work out if this was your planned rest day)

Day two// Water as your only drink - no coffee, tea, soda or anything else - just water!

Day three// Reduce your calorie intake by 150 calories (that's about the equivalent of a yoghurt - it's doable!)

Day four// Write a list of all of the reasons that you want to lose weight and things that keep you motivated (& post it here)

Day five// Make sure you get your five a day (five portions of fruit or vegetables) - I recommend a homemade smoothie!

Day six// Try a new type of exercise - this could be something as little as finding a five minute walking workout video on YouTube (there are a few good ones) or as big as going to a new workout class, trying yoga for the first time or trying your hand at Zumba!

Day seven// Crunches! Do as many or as few as you can/want to - but you have to at least try!

Day eight// Eat like a vegetarian for the day! No meat, no fish, no gelatine! It's much easier than you'd expect.

Day nine// Drink a full glass of water before each meal and any snacks you have.

Day ten// No snacking! Just your breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Feel free to change it as you please to fit your own requirements. Good luck!

Replies

• MilisGarcia
    MilisGarcia Posts: 4 Member
    Like this!! Will have to give it a try
  • latineyes2
    latineyes2 Posts: 31 Member
    I'm in! I'll start Day 1 on 3/12! Day 2 is going to be super hard with NO coffee! Eek! Lol
  • Determined47
    Determined47 Posts: 2 Member
    Day 1 sounds like a pretty decent challenge!!
  • jRabbitRN
    jRabbitRN Posts: 5 Member
    I'm in, day 1 today. Went on an extra long hike around the lake at a brisk pace.
  • jRabbitRN
    jRabbitRN Posts: 5 Member
    Reasons I want to lose weight:
    1) I feel badly about myself right now.
    2) I don’t like the way I look in anything that I wear.
    3) I am and nurse and I feel unhealthy.
    4) I feel like I’m tired all the time and I have a lack of energy.
    5) I want to look good and feel good.
    6) I want to be around to see my boys grow up.