Which upcoming movie are you most excited to see?

Options
tayter_tot7
tayter_tot7 Posts: 220 Member
For myself I'll say Captain America 3: Civil War, close second new Justice League movie

Replies

• tayter_tot7
    tayter_tot7 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Good choices I almost forgot about Suicide Squad
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Batman/Superman for me.

The Dark Knight Returns was prob my fave comic ever growing up...getting to see that fight on the big screen will really be something.

It'll be interesting to see how it translates.
    Doesn't look like they even know each other on the movie let alone long time friends.
    Buy wary it'll take some of the gravitas out of the fight.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    Batman/Superman for me.

The Dark Knight Returns was prob my fave comic ever growing up...getting to see that fight on the big screen will really be something.

Damn son...I'd be ready for a HUGE disappointment.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    CA:Civil War for me.
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    He was an excellent Spidey in a bad movie.
  • KassiesJourney
    KassiesJourney Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    FINDING DORY
  • KassiesJourney
    KassiesJourney Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    and suicide squad
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    The Secret Life of Pets..
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    Batman/Superman for me.

It'll be interesting to see how it translates.
    Doesn't look like they even know each other on the movie let alone long time friends.
    Buy wary it'll take some of the gravitas out of the fight.
    _John_ wrote: »
    Batman/Superman for me.

Damn son...I'd be ready for a HUGE disappointment.

idk...that one trailer with the "its time you learned to be a man" line from Bats, with that mechanical voice, got me more hype than anything i've seen in a long time.

Civil War looks good but ehhh, i'm kinda getting burnt out on Marvel...like yeah yeah they're going to fight we get it, but we know they'll be buddies by the end of it. and NOBODY will die. or if they do they'll come back from the dead cause Disney. prob with a ton of snarky dialogue along the way.

plus that Spiderman suit is hot garbage. I think i'm the only one who though Andrew Garfield actually was the best Spidey.

well, I am looking forward to BvS - however, I though Man of Steel was just okay. I have always been a backer of Affleck as batman. People like to point to Daredevil as a reason to not put Affleck in the batsuit as if anyone playing Daredevil would have made that movie good.

i like Garfield as spidey, but the movies were sub-par, in my opinion.

And Disney has killed many characters over the years, from Bambi's mom, to um.... the guy in the most recent star wars movie (it's March, do i really have to stay away from spoilers for a movie that came out in Dec?).

The thing is, Marvel's movies have been better than DC's. Outside of Nolan's Batman trilogy, DC has not been able to hit a home run, and some have been downright atrocious (I'm looking at you, Green Lantern). Marvel's haven't all been great (Hello, Ed Norton's Hulk and Ang Lee's Hulk), but since Iron Man - the worst ones have been okay.

So, that's why I am more excited for Civil War over BvS, because I don't have the skepticism i have with BvS. I hope BvS is great. But...i'm just not sure.

I am also looking forward to X-Men and Suicide Squad.... so... that pretty much says all you need to know about me.
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I think most films today are horse *kitten*, The Revenant was pretty good though.
  • wolverine66
    Options
    are they not kind of bringing Zod back as as Doomsday?
  • wolverine66
    Options
    I don't know. Regardless, all these movies have my money. I'll be more than happy to rank them after I see them. I was looking forward to Ghostbusters too until I saw the trailer.