Back after 1 year - Looking for new friends

Options
Hello, My names Nor and I have recently started using MFP after taking a one year break for medical reasons.

I am a high school student as well as a vegetarian (3 years), I would also prefer if when referring to me you use singular they pronouns.

As I have been away for over a year many of my friends have gone inactive and/or have deleted. I am looking for new friends to help inspire me to reach my healthiest self possible.

I am currently 172.0 with my ult. goal at somewhere around 130-140 (depending on what I feel best at).
I am losing weight along with my mother and father and promoting a healthier lifestyle to my siblings, I am also focusing on my health so I have less medical problems and so that I feel happy with my self.

I do not have a specific weight goal (though I do have a specific BFP goal) because I am focusing less on how I look and more on how I feel.

I am looking for others who share the seem views and are willing to help each other out on this journey. Age/gender/etc. does not matter as long as you are an active user.

I look forward to meeting you all, and wish you all the best one your journeys : )