High cholesterol and triglycerides on antipsychotics, antidepressants. I will win. Friends?

Options
Right. First off. I have Borderline Personality Disorder. Other Mental Illness. It's an illness it doesn't identify me and I'm not seeking out friends that just are their illnesses. Sorry but I've spent too many hours caring for those that didn't care enough about themselves and put simply - were just drains.

However, we all know (if you don't it's proven in multiple papers including the Lancet) antipsychotics create situations in the body eventually that the body can't cope with. I've been offered Statins but I've asked as I'm young for some time ( they've given me 12 weeks) to naturally bring my cholesterol and triglycerides down.

First, I'm a salmon and prawn pescatarian, I'm a veg heavy diet, I cook with coconut oil and sunflower oil... he says I'm practically the walking example of the effect of long term antipsychotics and he doesn't think I can affect it. All the advice he had he said was what j was already doing.

Well I'm up for the challenge. I've had a creeping gain (I'll be honest these drugs cause metabolic affects and gain but it's NOT overnight...it takes months....so, again, I won't pander to you if you're shovelling in cake...sorry) of 28lbs.

Anyway, believe it or not I'm lovely and I'm caring if you have a genuine desire for change and are facing a similar challenge I'll be there for you every day. My friends on here are few but we are close.

It would be helpful to have someone else knowing my challenge from their own perspective.

I have time to reply and time to give genuine care.

Add me citing CHOLESTEROL as the reason and together we will beat this ***** into the normal range!!

We got this!