Tracking my Optifast weightloss

Goal of 60 lbs to loose, 7lbs gone! Optifast is hard, but I will prevail! Concentrating on exercise and trying to forget that I want to eat! Looking for friends on an Optifast journey as well!

Replies

• aea28793
    aea28793 Posts: 1 Member
    I have day 1 of Optifast tomorrow. I just met and signed up in the clinic today. I have around 50 pounds that I would like to lose. How long have you been doing the Optimist program?
  • jennileighrn
    jennileighrn Posts: 6 Member
    I am starting on week 6. Hope you're doing well on it! I am finding the support from the medical staff is ultra important! I have a goal of 60 lbs to loose. Last check was 11 lbs down. But I did kind of have a breakdown in weeks 3 and 4 and just maintained. At least I didn't gain!! Good luck to you!
  • passehlc
    passehlc Posts: 2 Member
    I'm doing it, just started yesterday. I'm trying to lose 50lbs and really hoping to see some progress by the summertime!! Are you doing the full fast or are you doing one meal a day? I'm doing one meal a day. I think I'll have a better chance of sticking to that.
  • JBPOTTORFF
    JBPOTTORFF Posts: 1 Member
    Would you all be interested in starting a group or Optifast users? I would love the support!
  • Officially_Rosey
    Officially_Rosey Posts: 73 Member
    JBPOTTORFF wrote: »
    Would you all be interested in starting a group or Optifast users? I would love the support!

That would be good :)
  • jennileighrn
    JBPOTTORFF wrote: »

That would be great!
  • jennileighrn
    I started a group. The Optifast Encouragement. Search groups and join! We can,encourage each other! Share experiences and help each other.
  • Officially_Rosey
    Officially_Rosey Posts: 73 Member
    I started a group. The Optifast Encouragement. Search groups and join! We can,encourage each other! Share experiences and help each other.

Joined! :)