Friends to help eachother lose weight

2»

Replies

• nikigilliam
    nikigilliam Posts: 2 Member
    I need to be held accountable, and will not turn down the help!! Feel free to add me.
  • jlittle964
    jlittle964 Posts: 1 Member
    Just started on Sunday! Need all the motivation and support I can get! Feel free to add me!
  • cassieshae
    cassieshae Posts: 49 Member
    Feel free to add me I still have another 38kg to go
  • carolinachic91
    carolinachic91 Posts: 22 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me, I have 75lbs to lose.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Count me in I am a supportive MFP friend, add me
  • stacey41
    stacey41 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there everyone, feel free to add me . I need all the support I can get !!!

• chamzlila
    chamzlila Posts: 189 Member
    Please add me. I have lost 9lb so far and still have about another 17lb to go
  • lynusann
    lynusann Posts: 6 Member
    Please feel free to add me as well. I have been on MFP for years but over time all the people on my support team have dropped off of MFP. I have about 20 lbs I need to lose
  • shaken2010
    shaken2010 Posts: 167 Member
    Anyone can add me. I've lost 11kg but have another 6 until 1 goal and then 3 until my ultimate goal.
  • Feel free to add me. I have around 2 stone to lose (28lb). I log daily and I am supportive
  • Citycat2015
    Citycat2015 Posts: 86 Member
    I just started this week and have 75 pounds to lose. Logging everything and determined to do this. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • stephaniebirnie
    stephaniebirnie Posts: 1 Member
    Anyone can add me :)
  • MrsWadley11
    MrsWadley11 Posts: 5 Member
    Me please. I need some buddies I can lean on for support and encouragement. I'm in a rut and really want to get passed this and feel like maybe I'm alone although I know I'm not. So maybe I just need a friend or two