Women approaching women

Options
BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
edited March 2016 in Chit-Chat
Ladies, how would you feel being approached by another woman? I want to approach women but, I am unsure of how to do so. I often see women I'm interested in but not sure how to tell if they are approachable or not.

Replies

• lisa9805
    lisa9805 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I think approaching as friends first is the way to go. then u can get a sense of their sexual identity or comfort level before bringing it up
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,952 Member
    Options
    Ladies, how would you feel being approached by another woman? I want to approach women but, I am unsure of how to do so. I often see women I'm interested in but not sure how to tell if they are approachable or not.

I like being approached by women, but I'm bi and like assertive women, so when women approached me in the past it worked. We generally became friends first. A few times alcohol was a short cut.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    I think anyone who is attracted to any one of any sex has that concern. Perhaps it's more difficult I guess because some people freak out over the who gay thing :eyeroll: I guess I would just approach as a friendship and see if anything sparks =)))

Good luck!
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Fine. It happens all of the time.

I am generally not interested in having a relationship with another woman, but I am not offended or made uncomfortable by being approached.