Reached first goal

Options
pjb416
pjb416 Posts: 9 Member
Just a quick thank you to all that post in success stories. It really helps, I signed in to my fitness pal at the end of August and was stunned to see I weighed 260 lbs and today I passed my original goal of 40 lbs, now down to 219 so I reset to 205 !! Just wanted to put it out there that this app absolutely works and along with exercise and reading the stories everyone shares it really helps !! Thank you again to everyone willing to share and keep it up !!

Replies

• danielasaur
    danielasaur Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your achievement so far, and I wish you continued success in your journey towards weight loss and fitness!! I've just started a few weeks ago myself and I am in LOVE with this app!
  • famysh88
    famysh88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I started out on January 7th 2016 at 263. I'm currently at 245.1. Lost about 16.9lbs so far. Can't wait to hit my first 50lbs goal. I just want want to see 199 on the scale. I haven't seen that since I was about 15. I'm 26 now.
  • raindawg
    raindawg Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • ldtamika31
    ldtamika31 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress! And good luck on your journey :)
  • AmberlyMarlene
    AmberlyMarlene Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Sounds like you did it the healthy sustainable way too!! Congrats :star:
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    congrats!! ^5
  • indigrrl
    indigrrl Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hooray!
  • JediMasterNaw
    JediMasterNaw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Congrats on hitting your first goal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!