I still have a long way to go, but....

Options
amberlyda1
amberlyda1 Posts: 154 Member
This is my progress since october. This is also the first picture I have taken in about 2 plus years that I like. I felt good today before my gym time. My clothing was loose:)

I started my weight loss this summer when i weighed in at 225 (after I had lost a bunch of weight. I at 195ish now. I still need to loose about 60 pounds to get back to where i was just a few short years ago....but I am making progress. I feel good. Im able to run. Im not in pain all the time. Im moving in the right direction

the picture in the bra is at roughly 210 with no weight training. Im now between 195-197 depending on the morning. I have been lifting a lot more weights and the running has helped me get a lot more muscle back. More important than the number on the scale is the inches i have lost

bqksbpx4ik69.jpg

this is the only picture i could find after i had lost some weight and stepped on the scale last summer
m6m8hai4aqrl.jpg

Replies

• agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Great job! We have the same starting weight! You look fantastic! I have been ruining since last fall and love it! Just started weight training twice a week at the first of the year so far so good!

Keep up the great work....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!