Fai <3

Hi guys !

My name is Faiza, Im a new mom ( okay not that new, my son is 14 months now). But It still feels really new to me ! Ive got a ton of baby weight to lose. I think right now I am about a size 10, Im hoping to go back down to at least a 6 by July! and then a comfortable 4 by my 30th birthday in September. That being said as it stands, I have about 25 pounds to lose.

I have recently started to post ( more consistently ) and log my meals and exercise everyday .
Its been a whole week ! I know that is prbly nothing in comparison to those of you that have loved for 100's of days, but for me, this is a pretty big deal.

I know that the first few pounds might come off easier than the rest, but Ive yet to see the scale go under 153 ( in a month now ). However, now that I am monitoring my food intake, and being more aware of how much I am exercising, I hope that I will be in the 40's soon.

I want to take a min and thank to the couple of people that added me off of reddit. Its motivated me to post more regularly by seeing how well you all are doing.

Thank you for your positive re enforcement.

Hope to become a true regular at this !

Cheers ( a low calorie cheer please ;) )

Replies

• 111bash111
    111bash111 Posts: 20 Member
    Keep at it and the weight will shed off gradually. Also if still breast feeding, that should help reduce some of the excess.

Stay healthy
  • Buff_Man
    Buff_Man Posts: 623 Member
    Don't go crazy low on the calories. Stick to slightly below maintenance for a few weeks then add exercise. Keep going as long as you're not gaining then reduce calories more if you plateau. Good luck!