Any Indians :(

Options

Replies

• Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    I know of a lovely Indian woman on MFP, but I already share her with 62 other people here.

So I am not telling you her name! >:)B)
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Wrong kind of Indian: 3/8 American Indian here. We have major diabetes issues that I'm trying to avoid.
  • Shalini0072016
    Shalini0072016 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    I'm not Indian, but when I lived on an ashram in upstate New York, I knew lots of Indians who cared about their health :)

Maybe get involved with your local yoga community?
    Well I have been a active volunteer, with Isha foundation, where they teach yoga. I have been doing yoga from past 8 years. Though not on a regular basis. Basically I am a loner, so it's hard for me to find real friends & stay away from plastics.

why are you staying away from plastics?

I meants, people who wear a mask & fake, that is termed plastics.

The actual plastics as well. I use them less. Environment friendly

There is too much pollution here in India. The plastic covers should not to be more than 40 microns. To save the environment & decrease pollution.
  • Shalini0072016
    Options
    I know of a lovely Indian woman on MFP, but I already share her with 62 other people here.

Ahaan......( Vadivelu). Google it. Don't know to insert pic. Ha ha ha ha :smiley:
  • Shalini0072016
    Options
    lithezebra wrote: »
    Wrong kind of Indian: 3/8 American Indian here. We have major diabetes issues that I'm trying to avoid.

Sure. Even if you were 1 part of the 8 parts. We are glad & happy. Incredible India :smiley:
  • Shalini0072016
    Options
    sjohnny wrote: »
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    I'm not Indian, but when I lived on an ashram in upstate New York, I knew lots of Indians who cared about their health :)

Maybe get involved with your local yoga community?
    Well I have been a active volunteer, with Isha foundation, where they teach yoga. I have been doing yoga from past 8 years. Though not on a regular basis. Basically I am a loner, so it's hard for me to find real friends & stay away from plastics.

why are you staying away from plastics?

giphy.gif

Mean girls. Ha ha ha ha :smiley:
  • therealhyper
    therealhyper Posts: 124 Member
    Options

It's all that's 1000 calorie Gulab Jamuns
  • KayTeeOne
    KayTeeOne Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hey Fellow Indians ! Feel free to add me
  • Shalini0072016
    Options

It's all that's 1000 calorie Gulab Jamuns
    Wow!!! Gulab jamuns. With great difficult I shewed away my cravings. Now, you said Gulab Jamuns. :neutral: But I love the Milk cake( Kalakand) which I make. To make 2 KGS of that sweet. It takes 6 hours of time in the kitchen.

But the happy faces which I see after that are just priceless. :smiley:
  • Peter_Brady
    Options

Ahaan......( Vadivelu). Google it. Don't know to insert pic. Ha ha ha ha :smiley:

W191.jpg
  • Shalini0072016
    Options

W191.jpg
    That's right. :smiley::smiley::smiley:

• selina884
    selina884 Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    close

Hello
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    I'm 1/16th Cherokee and Cheraw but I don't think that's what the OP was inquiring about.
  • Shalini0072016
    Options
    selina884 wrote: »
    close

Hello
    Hi there. How are you?
  • Shalini0072016
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    I'm 1/16th Cherokee and Cheraw but I don't think that's what the OP was inquiring about.

Ha ha ha :)
  • Peter_Brady
    Options

W191.jpg
    That's right. :smiley::smiley::smiley:

My Google skills are on point :tongue:
  • Shalini0072016
    Options
    Hi everyone. Hope everyone is fit & fabulous. I have created another discussion. For Indian Vegetarian recipes. If you want. You can check them out. :smile:
  • Shalini0072016
    Options
    You can check. Indian vegetarian recipes in MFP. I have posted recipes. You can try them @KareninLux
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I am Indian from India
  • navdeeprana
    navdeeprana Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Count me in