Meal prepping ideas

Options
brahtravels
brahtravels Posts: 3 Member
Chicken can be so boring. Any meal prepping recipes you guys do to spice things up?

Replies

• fredalandry
    fredalandry Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Check out rehabilitatedfatboy.com. He has awesome recipes to add a lil spice
  • DanialBadron
    DanialBadron Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I love to marinate my chickens overnight with sriracha mango dip and a bit of fresh lime juice. Next morning, just put them in foil packets and cook them over a grill (conventional cooking works fine too).
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    I usually bake my chicken thighs in the oven with pepper and a little oil (on the stop so they don't dry out), and then I'll add something on top, 21 season salute, sriracha, worchestershie sauce, bbq sauce, salsa verde, etc. depending on what I feel like that day. Chicken is a pretty bland meat so great for just about anything you want. :smiley:
  • sandraetrevino
    sandraetrevino Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I make turkey or tuna patties when i want something other than chicken... also extra lean ground meat works for me...when i don't have time to bake/cook veggies... I use protein blends!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I like my Mexican Pasta Bake. It is basically a sloppy chilli mixed with wholemeal pasta, topped with grated cheese (optional) and baked in the oven. I sometimes substitute quorn for the minced beef as my husband doesn't eat much red meat. This reheats pretty well and keeps in the fridge for several days.
  • TheLittleRedHairedGirl
    Options
    I just made some really good mini-meatloaves with ground turkey. A good website to check out is skinnytaste.com
  • chancespop
    chancespop Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Tuna and Mayo all day long
  • yeoldeevents
    yeoldeevents Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Tried cauliflowered wrice tonight...I find its a great alternative to starches. Need to play a little with flavor. I added sauteed mushrooms and gr onion to it.
  • augustremulous
    augustremulous Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Are you looking for chicken recipes or an alternative to chicken?