surreal

Options
brdnw
brdnw Posts: 565 Member
today i weighed myself and i'm 201.6, and this whole time my goal has been to be 195...and it's just a crazy feeling to think that i'm just like moments from weighing under 200 (I started at 285).

hm, just felt like saying that, it feels like no other feeling.

Replies

• angiinkc
    angiinkc Posts: 24
    Options
    I totally get what you are saying. Every time I buy a new smaller size, I have the same feelings.
  • 1Scientist
    Options
    Wow!!! I cant wait to have that feeling! Your before and after pictures are amazing! (I snooped in your profile)

Congrats! It looks like your hard work paid off.
  • niks514
    niks514 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! You are in inspiration!!
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great. :flowerforyou:
  • pe4sandra
    pe4sandra Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    YAY! That's a huge accomplishment! And, you're right...nothing else like it.
  • JenCatwalk
    JenCatwalk Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    It is a good feeling. All that hard work shiiit you better see some results. :flowerforyou:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    That's awesome.

And you look amazing!

Well done.
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    awesome work bro you went H.A.M
  • Byrdsong1920
    Byrdsong1920 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Congrats! No better feeling!!

You got this! Keep it up! Then you will just have to work to maintain..it CAN ONLY GET BETTER!

Yeah !!

Shan
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know how you feel - surreal is how I felt the first time I walked into a jeans store, picked my goal size off the shelf and tried them on with no struggle, no humming and hawing over whether they looked good or fit right - I just knew they did. And that's the feeling I'm hanging on to to motivate myself this time. Keep it up :)
  • brdnw
    brdnw Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know how you feel - surreal is how I felt the first time I walked into a jeans store, picked my goal size off the shelf and tried them on with no struggle, no humming and hawing over whether they looked good or fit right - I just knew they did. And that's the feeling I'm hanging on to to motivate myself this time. Keep it up :)

i agree, i think new pants is such a good feeling, i went to the store 2 weeks ago to get pants and was hoping i was a 34'' waist, but just 3 weeks prior i was a 36'', and i hadn't really been losing any weight in that time (still working hard but just no results on the scale) and then it turns out i was a 33'' inch, and i was just like wow, so then i bought a pair of 32'' as my final goal pants.
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Great job! You've worked hard for it! :flowerforyou:
  • lcantrell65
    lcantrell65 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing, but I am sure that doesn't compare to FEELING amazing.
  • holliwood97
    holliwood97 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    WOW I just saw your before picture. GREAT WORK... you should be so proud of yourself. talk about a transformation My gosh!!!!!!
    Incredible Job!!!!! you look amazing......
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Congrats love, enjoy it!!
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You look great and should be very proud of what you have achieved... Jules xx
  • Whipppets
    Whipppets Posts: 267
    Options
    congrats
    I bet you feel so much happier, confident and fit.
  • DreamOfSunshine
    DreamOfSunshine Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Congrats! ;) Looking forward to see the "success stories" post ;)
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    torchwood2_zpse882ad9c.gif

That is freaking awesome !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!