Accountabilibuddies for 2016 Wanted

Options
2»

Replies

• ehrenlynae7
    ehrenlynae7 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    @gruvergirl - sending you an friend request. I'm on week 6 of FocusT25. Been in a couple of accountability groups myself.
  • Arianemarie123
    Arianemarie123 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use some! Feel free to add me. Together, we can make the most of this year! (:
  • Ani2bfit
    Ani2bfit Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 70lbs by November 2016. I'm sending you a friend request. Together we can do this!
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Add me! I love friends.
  • rnewyn
    rnewyn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sure! I'm 26, have about 100 to lose. Down 15 in the last 30 day, I log every bite every day.
  • raccfirthy
    raccfirthy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • aevans0026
    aevans0026 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the keto diet for almost a month now. I have lots of recipes that I've either come up with or found. I'ld be happy to share. I love to cook and eat. That's one of the main reasons I need to lose weight. I know it's hard. I manage a restaurant and some days it is really hard not to eat all the sweet yummy things we make. But seeing the pounds drop helps motivate me.
  • 6AMGANG
    6AMGANG Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My goal is december 2017 - I will be active daily. I have gone through and added a bunch of people. But i cant carry on. It seems to only be ladies usually looking for Friends, so instead of being the creep sending out 100s of friend requests I thought id post and let them come to me.

Divided we fall, United we stand.
  • angelwowings23
    angelwowings23 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Add me. I could definitely use some MFP friends/support/motivation.
  • LauriePar
    LauriePar Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me. I am trying to add more protein to every meal. I am not necessarily low carb, but always looking to have more protein than carbs at the end of the day. I also have a goal of the end of the year and am on everyday logging my meals and interacting.
  • Dustinado
    Dustinado Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Add me if you have time. I am at 50% goal. Log in daily.
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I log in! I eat mostly vegan (some seafood) but I am trying to lose a few more pounds to be at my "goal weight"! We got this!
  • cjleblanc13
    cjleblanc13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added. I have been at this for about 5 years on and off and am very dedicated to lose the final 40!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!