How do you track your weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• Shrinking_Erin
    Shrinking_Erin Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I also use happy scale. Log the most recent low (after a few days of staying there) into MFP. I have friends on here that log weight daily. It doesn't annoy me. Do what you want. : )
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    If someone logs a big loss in MFP, I've been known to ask how long a period that covers.

But I realise everyone's MFP weight logging is different.
  • 75in2013
    75in2013 Posts: 361 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I weigh myself every day at the same time on the same scale. Result get automatically logged and synchronized with mfp (withings scale). It also measures bodayfat%.

I prefer weighing myself every day because it shows an overall trend. Sometimes I see spikes that just dissapear after one day but that could have frustrated me if I would have weighed myself only once a week.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,930 Member
    Options
    I prefer to use the web and automatically connect my Fitbit.com account (available to everyone for free even without a band) to www.trendweight.com AND www.weightgrapher.com (and, of course, MFP).

If you are phone only, and as already mentioned, the two best trending weight programs appear to be Happy Scale for iPhone and Libra for Android.

I tend to announce my new lowest lows on MFP by toggling my MFP "report a loss" setting just before I enter the new lowest low into Fitbit.com