any wagers

Options
BEFORE READING IF YOU HAVE IMPULES OR URGES TO EAT AFTER READING ABOUT MOST TASTEY FOOD, STOP READING AND IMMEDIATELY LEAVE THIS POST.... :)

so....heres the spread...over the past 2 months. 19 APR - 19 JUNE, I was able to lose 17 lbs. I felt like crap all week, but have been on top of my macro's pretty much every day.

Today however I woke up with a different attitude. I needed a refresher...ya know...a day to say....ack with it....

My long term goal is to get to 180lbs by 28 AUG (that is my day I go on leave to welcome my baby girl)

I currently am at 194.....

My goal was to be at 192 tomorrow...however.....this is an interesting experiment as I was pretty much just riding this week off as a loss because I needed to repolarize my body....you know...splurge to get through the next two months with how well I've done.....so...here is my experiment...because after today (before I post my macros heh) I feel even better then when I woke up this morning.....I feel like I didn't eat anything all day....which is suprising because here's my macros:

4,606cals 571carbs 189fat 202protein

Included:

Almonds
Fish
Baked Beans
Potato Wedges
1 piece apple pie
1 piece pumpkin pie
2 sugar cookies
4 pieces pineapple pizza from anthony's
1 M&M ice cream sandwhich

and oh yes....the skinny cow ice cream sandwhich (haha there just good ok!)

I weight in tomorrow, and can't help but wonder If I will hit my goal weight as I don't feel any differnt after having ate all of that....

BUT DO NOTE:

I ran 6.4 miles today and burned approx 1,000 calories...lol before I ate the pizza and ice cream...

So what are your thoughts. I'll post the results in the morning when I do my weekly weigh-in.....

Im hoping that I can bring good news!! 1. because I really don't want to have set backs, 2. just for motivation for everyone to not get down on themselves after a bad day, because today would prove that you can have bad days and still make strides!!

Replies

• sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    First of all THANK YOU for putting on that uniform everyday! Second, Congrats on the 17 lbs down, and your baby girl that is approaching arrival. My daughter was born on 8/28/08 best day ever.

I think you will log a loss, because you are active. Good Luck!
  • amyday1
    amyday1 Posts: 35
    Options
    Wow, I dunno... You may have confused your body... So Im going to guess you will be down? Good luck..
  • Chuck1223
    Chuck1223 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I don't know, that seems like a lot of starch and sugar to me. Myself, I would have more 'clean' protien and veggies.
  • ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: KEEP DRINKING THAT WATER!! :drinker: :drinker:

I also THANK YOU for the freedoms that I have that you are fighting for. God bless you for making that your life's journey right now!

I think you may lose tomorrow, but I would be *very afraid* of the scale the next day. If you don't weigh yourself again until next Saturday, you will most likely do fine, because you are so active! Good luck and God bless your new baby girl and your wife and the rest of your family! :flowerforyou:
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    From when I lost weight 7 years ago, eating 700 calories a day for nearly a year straight without ever going over (bad, I know) . I consistently lost 1lb a week.

High school graduation came. I was 5 pounds from my goal. For several days there were cookouts and cake...LOTS of cake. I indulged and enjoyed myself. I was down 3 lbs in 2 days. And when I continued eating healthy (healthier than the 700 a day that I WAS having) (with bites of leftover cake here and there, the weight stayed off and I lost my final 2 lbs and even more within a week or two.

With that being said, I think you should be down. You've tricked your body by doing something drastically different.
  • Kmill217
    Kmill217 Posts: 204
    Options
    AHHHH....haha

Sorry guys...

Weigh In : 197....

NOW......I FELT GREAT this morning....so I think I am carrying a LOT of water....as I drank probably a gallon after I ate all the junk. And from the sodium amount alone from the pizza, I think I have a good amount of water retention.

My plan today is jump back on board and eat good and exercise. I'm going to re-weigh myself after a work out as I'm sure I'll sweat a large amount, then re-assess..

EITHER WAY.......The binge day really helped me to refocus, enjoy my success- now concentrate on the next two months. I would encourage everyone to reward them selves generously. I feel like the next month is going to go well....

Here is to round 2!