Mom of 4 looking some more active friends!

Options
I've been on here a while and am doing well, but I'm looking for some more active friends, preferably with open diaries. Most of my friends list seemed to dwindle after the New Year's resolutions wore off :(

I have just started Insanity (about to do day #4), I am gluten free due to celiac disease, I have Hashimoto's, and I'm a mom to 4 kids (7, 5, 2, and almost 5 months).

I still have a good bit of weight to lose despite being down almost 50 lbs so far! Let's help each other :)

Replies

• Numer1ca
    Numer1ca Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. ;)

Being active helps me to stay focused! And I'm gluten free too! Not celiac - just intolerance. Well and pain, lots and lots of pain.
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me..tomorrow is day 500 and I've logged my food every.single.day :D:D
  • gettingittogether15
    gettingittogether15 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Sending a request!! I will be tracking more for sure.
  • pvju
    pvju Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm also gluten-free due to intolerance. I'm a mom of two, but one is grown. My youngest has developmental delays so I experience a fair amount of stress and fatigue, which I've coped with by eating junk. Been here for almost a month and I'm losing. When I can get those workouts in it's a huge help with the calorie counts - still haven't quite gotten into it as much as I'd like to but working out a few days a week. We can do it!