Need online fitness buddy!!!

Options
Hi everybody! I've been on mfp for a while now but I have had a really long time staying motivated. I desperately want to lose 15-20 pounds, but I'm having such a hard time. I don't really exercise and am having an impossible time eating healthy :sad: . I'm looking for someone who I can message consistently and report on my exercise and diet who can keep me in line, and who wants the same thing, that would be awesome! So anyone who is in the same boat as me, just post a reply and we can try it out. The goal is to keep everybody motivated and staying on track to your goal :happy:

Replies

• vickylee26
    vickylee26 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I want to loose about 20 pounds too I'm happy to motivate you if you can keep me on track too.. feel free to add me so we can push ourselves together :flowerforyou:
  • BeastnIron
    BeastnIron Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi daliaban im Anthony sometimes it can be rough and stay strict to your diet and workouts. I think with me the with help with people around me and workout buddies were a big help and keeping each other accountable on everything. Im all about helping and keeping people motivated.