Exciting NSV's and my knickers!

Options
So yesterday whilst running I kept having to pull up my running leggings and didn't think much of it...
But then last night I did Day 2 of Insanity (which is the first real workout on there).. my shorts kept riding up because they no longer sit on my hips, so I tried to readjust the tie and it wouldn't pull in anymore.
They got so annoying and I was so busy trying to keep up that I ended just stripping them off and working out in my knickers!
So today I'm off to buy new smaller workout clothes. :)
Also- during the insanity workout I was really motivated and focused, so when it came to the push ups (which I usually can't really do) I just went for it- telling myself I'd hold the pose...
I then completed 24- and those are the ones I could count, but I'm pretty sure it was more... I was so amazed. I assume my arm strength has increased recently, that I was warmed up enough and that Shaun T wasn't going to let me get away with it!
Happy Happy Days!

Replies

• TMcChamp
    TMcChamp Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Well done! amazing feeling!
  • igypsy
    igypsy Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Loving this!! Yay for new work out clothes - definitely helps keep motivation levels high!

You got this! :wink:
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    fantastic! I just had to buy all new undies - apparently knickers aren't supposed to keep riding down! Before I lost weight they used to curl over under the pressure:laugh:
  • Graham_077
    Graham_077 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I know have this mental image of you working out in your knickers! :)

Well done. How tough did you find you day 2?
  • Nyksta
    Nyksta Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I work out in my knickers all the time because my jogging pants are all too big :)

Excellent work!
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I WORK OUT IN KNICKERS AND VEST TOP TOO (JUST AT HOME THOUGH! LOL)
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I do my morning workout in my nightwear - I don't do a lot at that time of day though! (I do get properly attired for a longer workout:smile: )
  • kezza8888
    kezza8888 Posts: 75
    Options
    Great stuff and well done for completing day 2 as I know you were aching!

I tend to do insanity in my hotpants and sports bra only.....its too damn hot and sweaty to wear much more!
  • LarryDUk
    LarryDUk Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Larry approves of this post!
  • igypsy
    igypsy Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great stuff and well done for completing day 2 as I know you were aching!

I tend to do insanity in my hotpants and sports bra only.....its too damn hot and sweaty to wear much more!

So funny - this is me too. I was tired of having sooo much washing to do after sweating through everything in Insanity - I'm not even leaving the house, damnit!

Just gotta make sure the curtains are closed :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!