need help

Options
So I was going to start a gym but can't afford it does anyone out there know a good workout plan 4 at home I have 2 small kids and they always want to do what I do which is not a problem but when I try to work out they want to do the moves as well any ideas

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    You don't have to do organizes exercise to lose weight. Exercise for health and fitness. Do something fun, which will make you stick with it. Why not play with your kids?
  • AverageJoeFit
    AverageJoeFit Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    There are a bunch of free videos in you tube. There are also excersize videos you can buy from a lot of different companies like Beachbody.com or something.

My four year old works out with me doing Insanity and it cracks me up. It lighten ups my working out.
  • redd_87
    redd_87 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My son likes to join me when I work out at home sometimes, I'm a Jillian Michaels DVD fan. He will use my 3# weights or nothing, depending on the exercise, and he adds laughs to my workout. I've also gotten a great workout with him and my niece doing the dance game on the Xbox. There are some great playground workouts online too (Nerd Fitness, I think?) that I've done before. He can join in if he wants, or he can play. There's quite a few ways to incorporate kids into a workout/exercise, just spend some time googling and you'll get a lot of ideas. Good luck and have fun!
  • katiebean
    katiebean Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Fitnessblender on YouTube is great
  • chatlieretherford
    chatlieretherford Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all