Need to lose 100+ pounds to join the ONEderland club!

Options
2»

Replies

• MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Glad to have all of you in the club!
  • brittanynicolehamlin
    Options
    Hello! My name is Brittany and I currently weigh 220 and want to get down to 130. I have PCOS as well and am having a hard time losing weight no matter what I do. I would love to be a part of this group. :smile:
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    ^ WHY DO WE HAVE THE SAME NAME? I'm a Nichole for the middle name though :p

anyway I too am Brittany. Currently weigh 253 (started 275), aiming for 175, perhaps a little lower will decided upon arrival, and I'm 5'9. I see OP and I have some things in common :) sending you an invite.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    ^ WHY DO WE HAVE THE SAME NAME? I'm a Nichole for the middle name though :p

anyway I too am Brittany. Currently weigh 253 (started 275), aiming for 175, perhaps a little lower will decided upon arrival, and I'm 5'9. I see OP and I have some things in common :) sending you an invite.

Welcome to the club! You are almost to the other side of the 200's! Once you get to 249, it's downhill to 199!!!
  • TheSunshineQueen
    TheSunshineQueen Posts: 276 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Omg, let's be friends! You sound super awesome!

My name is Meg, I started at 325 lbs, am now about 270 lbs, and my goal is 150 lbs. I'm 5'8.5".

We could definitely motivate each other!

MissTattoo wrote: »
    Hello.
    PS. I like Sailor Moon, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, tattoos, beards (not the trendy hipster looking ones!), pretty much everything Hayo Miyazaki, Mass Effect and Final Fantasy are my favorite video games. ^_^

Same here! Well, except I'm all for the trendy hipster looking beards and I've never played Mass Effect, haha! I'm totally into HP, DW, Hayao Miyazaki, FF (esp. FFVII + FFX), SM, and tattoos. ♥

• brikhousetn
    brikhousetn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me ! I'm currently 230lbs and would like to be in the hundreds as well . I weigh more now than I did when I had my son 8months ago .
  • sharonandwyatt
    sharonandwyatt Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hey there...I would love to see onederland one day. I have about 39 lbs to go before that happens. I started at 260. Please add me. I would love the support as well as give it. Sharon
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Wonderful goal you've set for yourself, way to get it started! I'm closing in on Onederland (200.4) and I can't describe how much better I feel! Feel free to add me. :)
  • Nixygirl
    Nixygirl Posts: 35 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

PS. I like Sailor Moon, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, tattoos, beards (not the trendy hipster looking ones!), pretty much everything Hayo Miyazaki, Mass Effect and Final Fantasy are my favorite video games. ^_^

A woman after my own heart! I love all of the FF games, and am super excited for the new version of FF7! I love Dr Who and Studio Ghibli. Miyazaki is my role model. His work is art in one of its highest forms, I'm sad that he's retired now and that Ghibli is shutting down. But, we'll always have Howl and Totoro.

I'm a loooong way off from Onederland, so you're all welcome to add me if you want :)

I started MFP about 6 weeks ago and I was 540-lbs at my starting date. Since then I've lost 56-lbs, so I'm now sitting at 484-lbs. My goal is one day to be around 150-lbs, but as you can see I have a long way to go. I plan on having bariatric surgery in the next few months, which will help somewhat. I'm 47, I live in Sydney (Australia), I'm a filmmaker and have been obese since I was a toddler, so it's a total life change for me.

• 19_84_jade
    19_84_jade Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Everyone Feel free to add me ! I'm looking also to add more friends who have a long journey ahead
  • QueenofGuac
    QueenofGuac Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Same height! Tall girls unite! I'm also pushing for that ONEderland goal. Its going to suck, but we can do it.:)
  • mrssto78
    mrssto78 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Whovians unite! I would love to be friends. I am currently at 259lbs and I'm only 5'3". I would love to make it to ONEderland with you!
  • aubrey716
    aubrey716 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello.

My name is Adia (uh-dee-yah) and I'm a 33 not so recently single mom. I gained all of my weight after pregnancy and after "the divorce".

After gaining 50lbs, I signed up with a personal trainer. I followed his nutrition plan, did cardio 6 days a week, strength training 3 days a week, cut out soda for 6 months and lost 10lbs. Yes. It was super frustrating and I feel like a waste of money. After that I was diagnosed with PCOS and it's been a struggle revamping my diet. I've never been into sweets, but apparently even a small amount of sugar was sabotaging me.

I'm now on Metformin and have cut my sugar and the weight is slowly coming off now. Now that I have my diet on a stable path, I want to get back into the gym.

My stats:

5'10
    329lbs

Looking for friends who are also gunning for ONEderland (199lbs)

My first goal is to get to 299.
    Who wants to be friends? Male or female! Young or old! Come join me so we can inspire each other!

20160101_233306_zpsvgxnew5o.jpg

How can I add you as a friend?
  • aubrey716
    aubrey716 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    How can I add you to my friends