Options
13»

Replies

• LisaMelen
    LisaMelen Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    eddiek10 wrote: »
    "The winning loser"

Because I've lost so many times at losing weight that i feel this is the most dedicated I've been. Also in life, I've gone through jobs and hit rock bottom. I've started from scratch a few times. I am 25 working on an engineering degree, a job I love and finally dedicated to my weight loss. Even though I kept losing, I will be the winner!
    Way to go My friend!
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Life vs. Chocolate: How I Won at Losing.

Because at 150kg and a BMI hovering on 52 I had to learn how to tackle anxiety/depression head on, put down the multiple king size bars of chocolate per day that were both sustaining and slowly killing me through morbid obesity, and kick my own backside into losing weight. I lost 70kg, regained my health and my life, and I do still eat chocolate when I want it. You can find me on FB under the same name :smile:
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Ive actually published mine as a short story. The title of the story is "Aikido as a path of personal transformation". The book will be out sometime this year and also contains another of my short stories about how Aikido training enhanced my skills with horses.

• LisaMelen
    LisaMelen Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Ive actually published mine as a short story. The title of the story is "Aikido as a path of personal transformation". The book will be out sometime this year and also contains another of my short stories about how Aikido training enhanced my skills with horses.

COngrats!
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    So many great titles on here. I've started writing that book in my head but never really had a title but I'm thinking

Psychotic Moonbeams; growing up crazy acting normal.