Cheat day turned eating binge girl wants to THAHK YOU GUYS

Options
fmasumova96
fmasumova96 Posts: 6 Member
edited March 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
Honestly I didn't realize how a single support can dramatically help me mentally so much. Thank you for your advice. I decided to forgive myself and logged in my food. I learned my lesson. I'm cancelling my cheat day and will instead try to learn portion control as well as not labelling food as 'taboo'. Thankfully I read all the comments on time and felt relieved that I'm not the only one who went through it. I did not purge.

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    High five!!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • DearestWinter
    DearestWinter Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • trjjoy
    trjjoy Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Yay!
  • emmaprocopiou
    emmaprocopiou Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Good for you, it's great to see feedback from you OP, because there are so many lurkers afraid to post and it will help them too
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Yep - Never a cheat DAY, only a cheat MEAL. (once/week) :)
  • KorvapuustiPossu
    KorvapuustiPossu Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    When I saw the post I thought to myself that you will probably end up purging. I was wrong and I'm proud of you for listening to people here and their advices. Your mindset is right, and you will go a long way like this. :)
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    I'm very happy for y. That's a significant step to health there.
  • gbouton
    gbouton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in my second real week of portion control and food logging. I can't do overly restrictive, but I also can't do "cheat days". Motivation is fleeting, while discipline is only grows more and more reinforced.

Good job with the smart decisions. Hopefully the first of many. Good luck to you!
  • FatMoojor
    FatMoojor Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Well played! Keep going.