No soda and sweets challenge

Options
Harleysmommy17
Harleysmommy17 Posts: 5 Member
I'm not going to start by doing a month. I'll break down and give up. Starting tomorrow I'm giving up sweets and soda for a week. If I make it, I'll continue to two weeks. Who's with me?

Replies

• gmpineda87
    gmpineda87 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm with you in this i actually have 3 weeks NO SODA and NO CANDY and I feel great the best part is when I can tell my daughter or any one else no thank you when they offer me some thing sweet and I say NO or something to drink and I say WATER that is the best. So yeah I'm in.
  • jackie_van_d
    jackie_van_d Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. I have a problem with the whole soda thing..., I don't drink coffee so it's my sugar & cafeene so it will be tough but I really need to do this. One day at a time
  • MamaMiztikk
    MamaMiztikk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started this myself a week ago.. Let's do it!!
  • jackie_van_d
    Options
    How does one officially join a challenge? Still learning the app

Thanks
  • mbhck
    mbhck Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Soda is the only thing sweet I have I am an addict to mt dew not diet either... I have been weaning myself off of it for about 2 weeks now just can't seem to completely give it up!
  • mbhck
    mbhck Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Is this group still active? I have been free of soda for 48 hours today and it is an adjustment! I have also started a LCHF WOE which was recommended by my Dr., I think the new eating plan has really helped with the negative side affects of giving up the soda.
  • gdavis850
    gdavis850 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join, how do I join a challenge ?
  • sadieproctor97
    sadieproctor97 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Would like to join how do I thanku
  • devinkayne
    devinkayne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great challenges!
  • jackie_van_d
    Options
    Day 5 without soda!

Still a slight headache but I'm doing it!