Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My 30 Day Shred Results! :)

2»

Replies

• MeganPrisk
    MeganPrisk Posts: 1 Member
    I'm also doing Jullian Michaels Beginner Shred. I'm on my 5th day in the intermediate workout. I've lost 5lbs so far :smiley:
  • pariskathryn
    pariskathryn Posts: 173 Member
    Amazing results! Some days I find if I'm eating nutrient dense foods I struggle to hit 1200 cals tbh. And the dog in your profile picture is giving me the giggles.
  • littlewhiteflower
    littlewhiteflower Posts: 10 Member
    Amazing results! Some days I find if I'm eating nutrient dense foods I struggle to hit 1200 cals tbh. And the dog in your profile picture is giving me the giggles.

Aww thank you!! Yes, EXACTLY. Sometimes I'll eat really dense meals and have no room for the extra 300ish calories MFP wants me to hit.

Also lol thank you, I love her fake lashes lmao
  • hoinas
    hoinas Posts: 2 Member
    I also have a hard time reaching 1200kcal everyday. Its so depending on what dinner I'm eating and if i had need for more fuel to exercise (extra apples ect). But I'm not concerned at all since i get 3 meals and snacks and all fluids needed :) Great job !
  • m1ssannthropy
    m1ssannthropy Posts: 35 Member
    1200 kcal netto (so that's what's left after you burn calories!) is what you need to feed your organs... so 800-900 kcal is going to make it impossible to build muscle and you will succeed in losing weight, but likely after 12 weeks you'll notice your body is exhausted (BBC secret eaters did a special on crash dieting, look on Youtube). Calculate your BMR to stay on a healthy weight loss journey ;) Good job on the 30 day shred :)
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    woo everyone is bursting your bubble today. Congratulations on your weight loss!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!