• hko718
    hko718 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    yogurt + PB
  • Niccolemalone
    Niccolemalone Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Greek yogurt, granola, pure local honey...mix it together put it in the freezer...best substitute for ice cream/sweet..
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Depending on how many cals I have left and what sounds interesting. I usually choose from: beer, ice cream, cookies, cheese, yogurt, dried apricots, nuts, or various veg.
  • kisses71213
    kisses71213 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    popcorn, couple small pieces of chocolate, granola bar, yogurt, or my favorite snack = couple apple slices with a little cheese and small bit of nuts. Or a small tablespoon of peanut butter and few sips of milk.
  • kat_para_
    kat_para_ Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I love salty things, so I've resorted to sauerkraut! Low cal and does the trick.
  • Spencerport
    Spencerport Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I make Smoked Beef Jerky which I find to be a great snack any time of the day.
  • generallyme2
    generallyme2 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I like a little sweet so I've been going with plain greek yogurt with fruit and a bit of honey.... I found this caramel popcorn brand that I LOVE so I got a bag and plan to portion it out- it's rich and sweet enough that the serving size should be satisfying.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    My trainer used to say that if you're hungry at night, have an ounce of turkey. No carbs or sugar.
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    For me, something fairly easily for my system to digest. Nothing like waking up in the middle of the night because your tummy is wondering why the hell you ate what you ate before bed! Bananas are good
  • HomeatWDW
    HomeatWDW Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I've found that I need crunch, so I go for veggies and baby carrots with a very small amount of low fat ranch dip. Satisfies the urge to sink my teeth into something.
  • StealthHealth
    StealthHealth Posts: 2,417 Member
    Options
    I look at my diary and see how many cals I have and which of the macros I need.

popular with me are:
    • Beltsander Brownie
    • Banana, PB & chocolate sauce
    • Greek yoghurt and whey powder
    • Apple slices and PB
    • Small bar of chocolate
    • Big bowl of raspberries (for the fibre)
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Something light, like meringue cookies.
  • emmietoby
    emmietoby Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    popcorn
  • AigreDoux
    AigreDoux Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I go for the cheese, usually.
  • fireball326
    fireball326 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Popchips baby! (endorsed by Jillian Michaels?
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Popcorn, spray with Pam and sprinkled with kernel seasons or a fiber snack bar.

1h65tvawmxcy.jpg

• mpfand
    mpfand Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I eat dinner fairly early so I always need a snack before bed. I eat popcorn almost every evening. Sometimes an apple or small amount of dark chocolate.
  • Rick_Nelson81
    Rick_Nelson81 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Try this: some berries, Greek yogurt and your favorite crunchy cereal on top (homemade yogurt parfait). Just go easy on the berries, or the sugar may keep you up! Also, maybe put some raw oats at the bottom to soak up some of the fruit juice; otherwise it could make your yogurt a little watery.
  • alittlelife14
    alittlelife14 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal
    Smart pop popcorn
    Greek yogurt
    Carrot and Hummus

Prime rib lol jk
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    chaney3000 wrote: »
    I stopped the snackin after diner all together. I just drink water or zero cal poweraid (rarely) if I need some flavor.

That is my goal. I just need to be more disciplined. :/