Running app suggestions

Options
Looking for an app to input my runs into so I can see averages and distances for the week/month etc. thanks!

Replies

• Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Strava is good if your phone has a GPS. The free version gives you loads of data, or you can pay for Premium which has some nice stuff.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    They are all pretty similar. I like runkeeper, but strava and map my run are good too.
  • Livgetfit
    Livgetfit Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Nike running is great.

To all responders, If you run or walk, even infrequently, and you bring your phone with you please consider downloading the Charity Miles app.

Every time you workout, you select a charity. The app matches you with a corporate sponsor like Johnson & Johnson or Timex and these companies donate to the charity based on how much mileage you cover when the app GPS tracks your activity.

I don't live in the US but I still get to pick a charity that means something to me based on its mission. Many of them have a global reach too.

Last week I raised nearly $10 just by moving my *kitten*. That is $520 annual to my charity - another good reason to pound the pavement.

Please consider getting this fabulous app and helping others while you help your body!

Love,

Liv

(P.S I always run for the Michael J Fox Foundation as Parkinson's is on both sides of my family and would love it if you'd occasional choose them)