Maintaining

BradleyGarrathy
BradleyGarrathy Posts: 3 Member
edited March 2016 in Goal: Maintaining Weight
I've been maintaining my weight for about a year now after losing about 5 stone from 14st to about 9.2 stone / 9.3. Recently I've had like 3 urges for takeaway and had 3 massive cheat days of indulging and I feel so bloated and full and feel my clothes a slightly tighter. (I know most of its mainly water weight etc) but I've eaten over my weekly calorie intake by 4000 in two weeks. So I think that's around 2 pounds, I know I needed to put on weight as 9.3 stone for my BMI is close to underweight however by doing this I feel so bad, I feel like I've gone back to where I started even though I know I'm no where near, I think it's a mental thing. But i feel fat in my clothes etc even though I know it's only a max 3 pound increase and maybe a pound of water weight.

Anyone else experience urges after such a long time of maintaining weight? And anyone feel bad for putting weight back on?

Cheers

Replies

• socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Hi:

I suggest you define a body weight range that it is healthy and acceptable for you.
    I use a body weight graph app to keep track of my weight.
    If my weight starts to creep up around 75% percentile in my defined weight range, I start eating at a deficit again.
    My focus is on reducing my body fat, I am on recomp.
    Good luck in your in your healthy journey