Born & Raised

Options
13»

Replies

• dkewatson
    dkewatson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    Born in Iceland. Raised all over (Washington -> Virginia -> New Mexico -> Virginia again). I'm pretty content in Virginia for now, but if I could I'd probably chose to move to a little town like Ely in England. It was an awesome place when I went to visit.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,898 Member
    Options
    Lived in Massachusetts until I joined the military. Texas for Boot Camp, Colorado for Tech School, first duty station Okinawa, Japan, second Plattsburg, NY. Went back to MA for 10 ish years, then to upstate NY for two, Florida for seven, and I have been back in MA for 5. Have also traveled to other states and countries.
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Born in FL
    Raised in FL, NC, & PA
    Live in TN. There's no other plane I'd rather live. It's fantastic here.

I finally decided last week that I would like to visit Scotland
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,119 Member
    Options
    Born in Missouri, raised in Oklahoma, Texas, California, Washington State...joined the military/government lived all over SE Asia, South Asia, Europe. Now settled in sunny Florida. The place I would like to go back and live is Thailand.
  • RHolden85
    RHolden85 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Born in Rhode Island. Joined the Army and moved around to Georgia, Oklahoma, Texas and North Carolina. Back in RI. I would love to live in TX or NC though. Loved both!
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Sth London. Oh, lucky, lucky me.... :cry:
  • XanManMom
    XanManMom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in New Orleans. I love my city!
  • jalmalek
    jalmalek Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Born/raised in Iowa. Moved to Minneapolis area 13 years ago. Whenever I reference Iowa, it's always "back home." I work in the beer/brewing industry, so I've always been intrigued by Germany, Ireland and Scotland, but there's no way I'd be able to move my family. In the U.S.A. I think Washington/Seattle is beautiful.
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Born in North Dakota. Currently live in Minneapolis area. Today I'd like something warmer and non-snowy but I like it here.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Born in Seattle and raised in Washington, Colorado, Nebraska, and New Mexico. I've been in NM since I was 12...so for almost 30 years now.

I like it here for the most part...except for spring when we get crazy winds and dust storms...but if I could afford to have the same lifestyle as I do here, I'd love to live in San Diego.
  • Countryboy_83
    Countryboy_83 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    From the big state of Delaware lol can't complain though good hunting, fishing, and plenty to do outdoors
  • MissMonicaC4
    MissMonicaC4 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in a blink your eye you will miss it town. No stop lights type of place!
    Born and raised in Scotland (various parts) i like it here but would like to see the world a bit. Feel like that just won't happen now i have kids though
    You can still travel even if you have kids love!

• megzchica23
    megzchica23 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I was born in Colorado but raised in Colorado, Oklahoma, and Texas. Now currently in Oklahoma. There is no place else I rather be because my family and my fiance and my kitties are all here.