Best exercise DVD for noticeable results??

Options
2»

Replies

• bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I can never stay with the same videos over and over and mostly workout at the gym, but when I do use videos, I like the 15 min solution series. The Pilates and yoga ones were good for a quick workout. Also the biggest loser series has some good ones along with individual Bob & Jillian videos. My library has a ton and the Greatest website has a lot of 15 and 30 min videos. I've done P90x when I was much fitter.. but it's too intense for every day. there's a website called the 7min workout which uses body weight moves. Great to do a couple rounds with my own warmup and cool down.
  • fevermaps
    fevermaps Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    bebeisfit wrote: »
    I can never stay with the same videos over and over and mostly workout at the gym, but when I do use videos, I like the 15 min solution series. The Pilates and yoga ones were good for a quick workout. Also the biggest loser series has some good ones along with individual Bob & Jillian videos. My library has a ton and the Greatest website has a lot of 15 and 30 min videos. I've done P90x when I was much fitter.. but it's too intense for every day. there's a website called the 7min workout which uses body weight moves. Great to do a couple rounds with my own warmup and cool down.

Thanks for your response. Will check it out.
  • samwiserabbit
    samwiserabbit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Not DVD's, but I love Fitness Blender videos off YouTube.
  • atomikaze9
    atomikaze9 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    aec90210 wrote: »
    Anybody try Zumba at home?
    I do! I don't want anyone at a class seeing how little rhythm I have. I love it!

• JamBlaze
    JamBlaze Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Not DVD's, but I love Fitness Blender videos off YouTube.

Totally ditto for Fitness Blender! Been using it solid for over a year and still not bored. I recommend going on their website because you can use their search tool (you can search by difficulty, workout type, time, target area, etc.). No registration, and free!
  • atomikaze9
    atomikaze9 Posts: 15 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    fevermaps wrote: »
    Hello everyone.

Just thought I'd ask what your favourite DVD is to work out to? Which one gave you the best/ most noticeable results?

I'm doing 30 Day Shred at the moment and have most Jillian Michaels ones but want to mix it up a little!

Fitness videos are my main source of exercise because I think in the time it takes me to get ready and get to the gym, I could be done with my workout. Anywho, my favorite instructors are Kelly Coffey, Jillian Michaels, anything by Beachbody really and Zumba. I heard the Daily Burn is pretty cool but I don't want to pay $12.95 a month for it.
  • Anabug81
    Anabug81 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I do the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader Power Squad Bod Hard Body Boot Camp, Calorie Blasting Dance, and Jay Johnson's Boot Camp Fitness Ultimate Body Vol 1
  • tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Cathe.com

Over 120 workout videos...