BeachBody-PiYO

Options
Has anyone tried this yet, if so did you like it?

Replies

• nicolemarie999
    nicolemarie999 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have and I do like it, it's a good stretch plus some cardio and strength training.
  • Kimberly_Harper
    Kimberly_Harper Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Yep I've done it. I liked it, but had a hard time motivating myself to do it. I'll probably pull out the DVD's again if I ever get into a situation where I can't go to the gym.
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    i have this but have yet to try it. I've been doing Cize and really like that but really nothing like PiYo
  • hludwig980
    hludwig980 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have it and am almost done with my first 8 week session. I have really enjoyed it and have never been able to stick to anything I would try and do at time. Two weeks left on my first time through and then I will probably start it again.
  • Mrsjaybob
    Mrsjaybob Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    hludwig980 wrote: »
    I have it and am almost done with my first 8 week session. I have really enjoyed it and have never been able to stick to anything I would try and do at time. Two weeks left on my first time through and then I will probably start it again.

Do you mind sharing your results with us? I just started PiYo this week Monday! So far, I like it!
  • linz1976
    linz1976 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just went to my first piyo last night. really enjoyed it and slightly sore today which is always good
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    My gym does a PiYo class and I LOVE going to that. I don't think I could do a DVD.