Garmin Connect and MFP syncing issues

Options
13»

Replies

• kcjchang
    kcjchang Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Every two to three days I get a successful sync from GC to MFP but it's a mixed blessing. Every so often my previous day(s) exercise are purged from MFP. Calories consumed sync to GC hasn't worked for many days.
  • JenDetermined
    JenDetermined Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I get no data going to or from either Garmin or MFP. I have attempted to link them multiple times initiating from either of the programs. I have initiated from set step tracker from MFP, it takes me to Garmin with no direction what to do when dumped into the Garmin webpage. These attempts have been spaced out over a week of time. At no time has Garmin shown as listed in "my apps" in MFP despite Garmin showing a read permission to MFP. Again, no data goes either direction. Ever. Open to suggestion. My device is a vivosmartHR, I also run with a forerunner 220.I realize past data will never transfer, concern is only for future data.
  • JMM5526
    JMM5526 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same problem for me. I logged out of MFP and back in. I got complete diary and get an advertisement comes up and nothing else happens. When I go back into Garmin Connect nothing is recorded. Anyone have any ideas?
  • phatjap
    phatjap Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ppl, has anyone managed to get this frustration sorted with any success?
  • JenDetermined
    JenDetermined Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yes. I went into desktop. Completely broke the connection from both sides. That is both programs and then re initiated the link from MFP. It works BEAUTIFULLY now.