anyone doing 30 day shred??!!? Join me!!

Options
Hey!
I’m on phase 1- day 7 of “30 day shred” and was wondering if anyone else was doing it? Would love to share and support!!

Replies

• rshcraig
    rshcraig Posts: 53
    Options
    I'm actually waking myself up to go do day 8 right now :-) but this is the most crazy intense working out that I've ever done so I don't see myself ready to move up on day 11 and plan on it being more of a 60 day challenge for myself.
  • sophiecreton21
    sophiecreton21 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've done my 2n'd day of it.....aching head to toe but I like that it's over quickly and i can feel it's working. Took my measurements before I started and I'm not taking them again until I have finished day 30. Aiming to stay under 1600 cals a day as well.
  • latinloverprincess
    latinloverprincess Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am on phase1/day6. It's going really good so far. Feel free to add me!
  • anpatrick99
    Options
    I am on Day 8 today! This will be Day 2 Level 2!! I have already seen major results! I cannot believe my eyes! I Do this workout 6 times a week and walk 2 miles a day. I will post halfway before and afters on Day 15!! Keep up the good work everyone! :)
  • Leoni81
    Leoni81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I did day 7 this morning. I will join you
  • jaznon
    jaznon Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Day 7 of Level 1 this morning before work!
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    IDay One level 1 completed today I'm in!
  • anpatrick99
    Options
    Yesterday I actually completed Day 9! D2L2! I will be 1/3 of the way finished after my workout this afternoon! :) keep up the good work ladies!!
  • Leoni81
    Leoni81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 8 level 1. 2 more days and I will be at level 2
  • latinloverprincess
    Options
    Lvl. 1 day 9 today~ Keep up the good work ladies!
  • vickilouwalters
    Options
    not sure how to get started but would love to join in if anyone can give me the information to get started.

Thanks
    Vicki
  • anpatrick99
    Options
    Finished Day 11 today!!! I am on Day 4 of Level 2 :) I had to go to level 2 before Level 1 got too boring! I plan to go to Level 3 on Monday and then back to Level 2 for 6 days then back to Level 3 fo the final days. I have to have something different each week or it kills my motivation! Keep up the good work y'all!! :)
  • latinloverprincess
    Options
    I am starting level 2 tonight. I did 12 days on Level 1, I finally feel good going in to level 2. I am already getting compliments! keep up the good work!
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'm at Day 6 Level 1
  • anpatrick99
    Options
    I just completed Day 15!!! I am on D3L3 but I have decided to do Level 2 AND Level 3 Every Day for the next 3 days! I have 2.2 pounds want to Lose by Friday and I am visiting home this weekend (first time I have been home since I started!) but I won't have anywhere to complete the workouts Saturday and Sunday so i will just be running those 2 days! Have a great week and weekend Y'all! :)
  • anpatrick99
    Options
    I am on Day 22 today!!! only 8 more days!!!! Then it's on the NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES!!! Yippie! :)
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    JustAnotherGirlSuzanne Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it on Friday! :D (when I get my DVD)
  • mcrumpsf
    mcrumpsf Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5 of level 1. I can feel myself getting stronger! :)
  • ChelseaM8726
    ChelseaM8726 Posts: 117
    Options
    Hey!
    I’m on phase 1- day 7 of “30 day shred” and was wondering if anyone else was doing it? Would love to share and support!!

Hey! I'm actually almost completed with the 30 day shred. I'm on day 28 today, 2 more days! If would you like to add me to see my progress, you are more than welcome to.
  • seearainbow
    seearainbow Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I just started! I did day 2 yesterday, and will do day 3 today. I am so sore, but excited to see how this changes me!