What did you have for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Breakfast is gross.

We are exact opposites, breakfast is the one meal that I totally live for! It is generally the same foods every day (with occasional variances in flavors), and once I wake up I can't wait to get started.
  • J0gettingfit
    J0gettingfit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Gosh so many yummy breakfasts! I definitely need to make an effort to eat it, thanks for all your replies!!
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    Options
    Something I shouldn't have! LOL

I had an Udi's Gluten Free bagel with homemade mayo, Applegate Turkey, Raw Milk Baby Swiss and some spinach along with my iced coffee with Raw Milk. It was a pretty big calorie hit for me in the morning.
  • J0gettingfit
    Options
    Sounds good though! ;)
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    1 egg + 3 egg white scramble on corn tortilla (microwaved) with some sprinkled cheese on top. About 250 Cal
  • nolaman1970
    nolaman1970 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    3/4 Cup Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds, 1 Cup Whole Milk.
    About to switch to Unsweetened Almond Milk, that will save me 100 Calories.

Other than that Eggs, 2 frozen Sausage links or bacon.
    About to switch to frozen turkey sausage links and maybe bacon.

1 Pancake, little butter, Blackburn made syrup.

Grits, Oatmeal, Smoothie.

Now I'm hungry...
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I'm always amazed that people can skip breakfast, I'm hungry AF in the morning. My favorite breakfast is about 125 grams of shredded pan fried sweet potatoes with 4 oz lean ground turkey cooked in a little bit of chopped chipolte peppers in adobo sauce, three scrambled eggs and salsa. I could eat it every single day.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    2 over easy eggs, 2 turkey sausage, 1 piece whole wheat toast with 1/2 T light butter. t99wusf511x1.jpg
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Nothing. My first meal was split pea and chicken soup, and pan fried brussel sprouts, but I didn't eat it until 1:30 p.m. so I don't really consider it breakfast.
  • Duchy82
    Duchy82 Posts: 560 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    40g of simply nutty muesli, 125g of low fat fromage frais and 10g of sultanas mixed in, with a cup of tea
  • julieistead
    julieistead Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have 0% fat yogurt with a few tbsp's of Vector Protein Granola (almond cranberry)

Try this overnight steel cut oatmeal recipes, it's great. I'd advise just using water instead of juice though, I found it too sweet. fivehearthome.com/2015/10/26/overnight-slow-cooker-apple-pie-steel-cut-oatmeal-recipe-no-burnt-edges/

A slice of bread, with a light spread of peanut butter with half a banana sliced on top.

I try to incorporate some protein + carbs. It seems to keep me fuller longer.

Good luck!

• J0gettingfit
    Options
    Yum these all sound great, can't wait to go shopping now!
  • paradi3s
    paradi3s Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I had 175 grams of pork and beans & a 60 gram banana! Probably gonna have a PB or Nutella banana sandwich tomorrow since we still have a lot of bananas in the fridge and no one's touching em lol
  • jlsully7
    jlsully7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Two eggs, scrambled. Handful of sautéed spinach and 1/2 cup cottage cheese. Mmmm.
  • jlsully7
    jlsully7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    jlsully7 wrote: »
    Two eggs, scrambled. Handful of sautéed spinach and 1/2 cup cottage cheese. Mmmm.

Also remember. Don't be afraid to go outside of the standard breakfast foods. Sometimes I eat chicken and veggies for breakfast. Lol.
  • drbfly
    drbfly Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Cheese
  • bellabonbons
    bellabonbons Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I have an organic Orgain protein shake every morning adding 2 tablespoons of freshly ground organic flax seeds with organic almond milk. 24 healthy grams of protein and low calories.
  • francesrosedooley
    francesrosedooley Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Muslei Greek yoghurt .coffee with soymilk
  • bezza666
    bezza666 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Sex
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I just had water and a banana. I used to have porridge but since going vegan, my appetite seems to have decreased so I don't really feel hungry in the mornings.